- Ayurvedic Herbs
- Raw Herbs
- Tulsi Patta | Basil Leaf | Ocimum sanctum Linn.
Tulsi Patta | Basil Leaf | Ocimum sanctum Linn.
Arabic Name : Raihaan, Baadharooj, Habaq | Bengali Name : Tulasi | English Name : Holy Basil, Sacred Basil, Sweet Basil | French Name : Basilic Saint | German Name : Indisches Basilikum, Tulsi-Basilikum | Gujarati Name : Tulasi, Tulsi | Hindi Name : ... Read More
Tulsi Patta | Basil Leaf | Ocimum sanctum Linn. - 1 Kg
700 600 14 % OFF
Tulsi Patta | Basil Leaf | Ocimum sanctum Linn. - 100 Gram
70 60 14 % OFF
Tulsi Patta | Basil Leaf | Ocimum sanctum Linn. - 250 Gram
175 150 14 % OFF
Tulsi Patta | Basil Leaf | Ocimum sanctum Linn. - 500 Gram
350 300 14 % OFF
Tulsi displays many medicinal properties and is commonly used as a natural antioxidant, antimicrobial, anti-inflammatory and adaptogen. Adaptogens are substances that have the ability to reduce stress levels by boosting immune response and balancing hormone levels.
Tulsi also known as Ocimum sanctum, or holy basil, has been used medicinally in India for at least a few thousand years. Due to its reputation of improving a wide-spectrum of ailments, conditions and symptoms, tulsi is also nicknamed the “Queen of Herbs” in most regions of India.
Benefits of Raihan (Tulsi) :
- Supports your healthy vision
- Helps bolster your immune system
- May even give your stamina a boost
- Helps promote your healthy metabolism
- Provides you with skeletal and joint support
- Balances the health of your digestive system
- Helps promote your respiratory system health
- Aids you in supporting normal cholesterol levels
- Helps you alleviate minor discomfort and irritation
- Gives you antioxidant protection against free radicals
- Helps you maintain blood sugar levels in the normal range
- Provides you with a calming effect and relief from occasional stress
The information is for educational purposes only. This information has not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This information is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.