Tukhm-e-Piyaz | Onion Seeds | Allium Cepa
Arabic Name : Basal | Bengali Name : Piaaj, Pinaaj, Pyaj | English Name : Onion | Hindi Name : Piaz, Piyaz, Pyaz, Piyaj, Pyaj | Kannada Name : Neerulli | Latin name : Allium cepa Linn. | Marathi Name : Kanda | Persian Name : Piaz | Sanskrit Name : ... Read More
Tukhm-e-Piyaz | Onion Seeds | Allium Cepa - 250 Gram
300 125 58 % OFF
Tukhm-e-Piyaz | Onion Seeds | Allium Cepa - 100 Gram
120 50 58 % OFF
Tukhm-e-Piyaz | Onion Seeds | Allium Cepa - 500 Gram
600 250 58 % OFF
Tukhm-e-Piyaz | Onion Seeds | Allium Cepa - 1 Kg
1200 500 58 % OFF
Onion Seeds is commonly called Tukhm-e-Piyaz. These seeds are belongs to Mediterranean area and is are mostly found in Egypt., Saudi Arabia and Northeast India.
It is good for treating
- Colon Cancer
- High Blood Pressure
- High Cholesterol
- Prevents Hair Loss
- They prevent fungal infections or scalp diseases which lead to hair fall at an alarming rate.
- They are rich in essential oils which nourish the hair and enhance their growth.
- Prevents Premature Greying
- Thymoquinone present in black onion seeds helps in protecting brain tissue from any kind of damage due to radiation. It protects brain tissues from nitrosative stress which is caused due to radiation.
- Protect against Parkinson Disease
- Reduce breast cancer tumor growth.
- It help in reducing all indications of morphine intoxication, morphine addiction and tolerance. This is known to prevent toxicity too. It is beneficial for those who are suffering from severe cases of morphine addiction.
- It helps in suppressing appetite which means lesser calorie consumption which will lead to weight loss.
- They are an effective treatment for different kind of throat problems which includes acute tonsils, pharyngitis, cough and throat tissue inflammation. They are also beneficial in offering relief from sore throat.
- Onions seeds have anti-convulsive properties, explaining their use in ayurvedic treatment since ages. People who suffer from epilepsy are known to benefit from these seeds. Regular consumption of these seeds through diet helps in reducing seizure activity especially among children.
- Beneficial to reduce type 2 diabetes
The information is for educational purposes only. This information has not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This information is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.