- Ayurvedic Herbs
- Herbal Seeds
- Talmakhana Kala | Asteracantha longifolia
Talmakhana Kala | Asteracantha longifolia
Sanskrit: Iksura | Bengali: Kuliyakhara | Gujarati: Ekharo | Hindi: Talmakhana | Malyalam: Nirmuli | Marathi: Talimakhana | Tamil: Golmidi | Urdu: Talmakhana.
Talmakhana Kala | Asteracantha longifolia - 500 Gram
800 600 25 % OFF
Talmakhana Kala | Asteracantha longifolia - 100 Gram
160 120 25 % OFF
Talmakhana Kala | Asteracantha longifolia - 250 Gram
400 300 25 % OFF
Talmakhana Kala | Asteracantha longifolia - 1 Kg
1600 1200 25 % OFF
Talmakhana Seeds are an ideal Ayurvedic solution for impotence and for increasing sperm count naturally.
The seeds have bactericide, aphrodisiac, demulcent, diuretic, alimentary and hepatoprotective properties. The seeds are beneficial for the treatment of sexual debility, premature ejaculation, erectile failure, and oligospermia. The Talmakhana seeds are also helpful in case of jaundice and liver diseases. The seeds can be consumed by diabetics and heart patients as they contain good fats and have a low quantity of saturated fats.
- The decoction of the root of Asteracantha longifolia is given in a dose of 10 ml to treat jaundice and swelling of the body.
- The powder of the seed is given in a dose of 2-4 g with milk to treat impotency, less sperm count and general debility.
- The ash prepared by burning the dried plant (Kshara) is given with decoction of Tribulus terrestris to treat renal calculi.
- The cold infusion of the seed of Asteracantha longifolia is given in a dose of 25-30 ml to treat hepatomegaly and bloating of the abdomen.
The information is for educational purposes only. This information has not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This information is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.