Shatavari Irani |Satvar Yellow | Asparagus racemosus
Arabic Name : Kishk Almaaz, Hashqeeqal | English Name : Asparagus, Sparrow Grass | German Name : Wilder Indischer Spargel, Indischer Spargel | Hindi Name : Satavari, Satavar, Satmuli, Shatamuli, Sarnai | Kannada Name : Challagadda, Satamulike | ... Read More
Shatavari Irani |Satvar Yellow | Asparagus racemosus - 100 Gram
196 160 18 % OFF
Shatavari Irani |Satvar Yellow | Asparagus racemosus - 250 Gram
490 400 18 % OFF
Shatavari Irani |Satvar Yellow | Asparagus racemosus - 500 Gram
980 800 18 % OFF
Shatavari Irani |Satvar Yellow | Asparagus racemosus - 1 Kg
1960 1600 18 % OFF
Satawar (Shatavari) is a pure herb extract. Satawar is considered to be the most helpful herb for women as it helps in balancing the female hormonal system. The main herbal rejuvenative for women, Satawar nourishes and cleanses the blood and the female reproductive organs thus supporting the body’s natural fertility. It nourishes the womb and ovum and supports the female organs for pregnancy. It also promotes body’s natural lactation. Satawar contains phyto-estrogens, the precursors of estrogen and is very useful for women who suffer from low natural estrogen levels as a result of menopause, hysterectomies or oophorectomies.
Benefits of Satawar :
- Satawar also increases libido
- Satawar maintains healthy hormonal balance
- Used in India as a best-known and most often-used herb for women
- Satawar supports normal funcion of the immune and digestive system
- Satawar supports normal production of breast milk for nursing mothers
- Satawar supports reproductive health by toning and nourishing the female reproductive organs
- Satawar treats PMS symptoms by relieving pain and controlling blood loss during menstruation.
- Satawar relieves menopausal symptoms such as hot flashes. By producing estrogens it makes up for low estrogen levels in women who are menopausal or have had hysterectomies or oophorectomies
Recommended Dosage : 10 to 15 g powder of dried roots.
The information is for educational purposes only. This information has not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This information is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.