- Ayurvedic Herbs
- Herbal Seeds
- Shalgam Beej | Turnip Seeds | Tukhme Shalgam | Brassica rapa Linn.
Shalgam Beej | Turnip Seeds | Tukhme Shalgam | Brassica rapa Linn.
Arabic Name : Lift, Laft, Shalgham | Bengali Name : Shalgum | English Name : Turnip | French Name : Navette | German Name : Rubsen, Rubsamen, Rubsaat | Hindi Name : Shalgam | Latin name : Brassica rapa Linn. | Marathi Name : Shiras, Shalgham | ... Read More
Shalgam Beej | Turnip Seeds | Tukhme Shalgam | Brassica rapa Linn. - 500 Gram
300 250 17 % OFF
Shalgam Beej | Turnip Seeds | Tukhme Shalgam | Brassica rapa Linn. - 100 Gram
60 50 17 % OFF
Shalgam Beej | Turnip Seeds | Tukhme Shalgam | Brassica rapa Linn. - 250 Gram
150 125 17 % OFF
Shalgam Beej | Turnip Seeds | Tukhme Shalgam | Brassica rapa Linn. - 1 Kg
600 500 17 % OFF
Turnip seeds are aperient, diuretic and emmenagogue. They can be used to treat diarrhoea, wet coughs, sneezing and gas. Also useful in sexual debility and erectile dysfunction. Helps produce blood cells due to its high iron and copper content, purifies the blood and is considered to be an effective treatment for anaemia. Turnip is most effective in treating respiratory ailments. Its expectorant effect helps relieve coughs, hoarseness, sore throats, and bronchitis.
Here are health benefits of the turnip :
- Turnips, like other vegetables, are low in calories.
- Turnips are also a good source of calcium, phosphor and magnesium.
- Turnip greens are an excellent source of riboflavin, calcium and iron.
- Turnip lower the risk of obesity, high blood pressure, diabetes, and cancers of the stomach, pancreas, bladder, and lung.
- Turnip greens are supercharged with many different nutrients, their consumption can help prevent or heal a wide range of health conditions.
- Turnip has high vitamin C and has powerful antioxidants, antioxidants help curb free radicals and neutralizes destructive oxidation reactions.
- Turnip greens provide large amounts of these vitamins and minerals and are especially rich in folic acid.
- Turnip greens contain large amounts of lutein, which has been shown to help prevent cataracts and cardiovascular disease.
- The root of the Turnip when eaten increases the body’s resilience to stress and illness.
Recommended Dosage : 3 g powder of dried seeds.
The information is for educational purposes only. This information has not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This information is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.