- Ayurvedic Herbs
- Herbal Seeds
- Samundar Sokh | Kamarkas Seeds | Samandar Sogh | Convolvulaceae
Samundar Sokh | Kamarkas Seeds | Samandar Sogh | Convolvulaceae
Elephant creeper, Hawaiian baby woodrose, silky elephant glory, woolly morning glory , bichtarak, goguli, ghav bel, samundar-ka-pat, samudra-sokh, vidhara, samudra haale, samudravalli, samudra somk, samudrappacha,, gugguli, , samudrasoka, ... Read More
Samundar Sokh | Kamarkas Seeds | Samandar Sogh | Convolvulaceae - 100 Gram
110 80 27 % OFF
Samundar Sokh | Kamarkas Seeds | Samandar Sogh | Convolvulaceae - 250 Gram
275 200 27 % OFF
Samundar Sokh | Kamarkas Seeds | Samandar Sogh | Convolvulaceae - 500 Gram
550 400 27 % OFF
Samundar Sokh | Kamarkas Seeds | Samandar Sogh | Convolvulaceae - 1 Kg
1100 800 27 % OFF
The elephant creeper offers many medicinal and therapeutic benefits to mankind.
The roots and the leaves offer different advantages. Listed below are some of them:
- One of the main advantages of the plant is this that it helps to strengthen the activity.It is known as an effective aphrodisiac. It is potent to cure many men issues.
- This creeper also serves as a tonic for your nervous system. It can beat many nervous related disorders like – anxiety and rheumatism. It can also boost your intellect.
- The plant is also a marvel for your skin. It works as a beautiful emollient, astringent, and healer.You may also treat your wounds and diseases like skin infections and allergies by this plant. The herb can also be used as an anti-ageing loophole.
- If you have any urination problem, then, you may look up to this herb. It promotes the flow of your urine and keeps you urine system efficient. Thus, we can conclude by calling it a diuretic.To add on top of that, the plant also beats gonorrhea, ulcers, and strangury.
- The plant also possesses effective digestive properties. It regulates your bowel movements and takes care of your metabolism. Thus, it keeps you in shape by fighting obesity.
- Accentuates heat production due to metabolism. Thus, it works as a thermogenic.
- Helps prevention of gas production in the gastrointestinal tract. Thus, it can serve as a carminative.
- It has anti-inflammatory properties and can fight inflammation in any part of your body.
- The root of the plant is also recommended by the art of Ayurveda to treat synovitis and syphilis.
- The plant holds cooling potency and can be used for rejuvenating your entire system.
- Many other ailments like arthritis, anemia, bronchitis, piles, diabetes and cardiac debility can also be dealt with by this herb.
The information is for educational purposes only. This information has not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This information is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.