Sakar Tigaar has expectorant and emollient features.
- It can be worked as a diuretic
- It is useful in treating catarrh of bladder
- A decoction of the plant is an efficacious diuretic and is useful in treating catarrh of bladder
- It is useful to treat boils and worms
- It acts as an expectorant, providing relief to asthma and cough
The information is for educational purposes only. This information has not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This information is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.