- Ayurvedic Herbs
- Raw Herbs
- Safed Musli Premium | Musli Safed | White Musale | Chlorophytum arundinaceum Baker.
Safed Musli Premium | Musli Safed | White Musale | Chlorophytum arundinaceum Baker.
Arabic Name : Musli Abyad | Bengali Name : Shwet Mushli | English Name : White Musale | French Name : Musale Blanc | Gujarati Name : Dholi Musli | Hindi Name : Safed Musli | Latin name : Chlorophytum arundinaceum Baker | Marathi Name : Patli Musli | ... Read More
Safed Musli Premium | Musli Safed | White Musale | Chlorophytum arundinaceum Baker. - 500 Gram
2000 1300 35 % OFF
Safed Musli Premium | Musli Safed | White Musale | Chlorophytum arundinaceum Baker. - 100 Gram
400 260 35 % OFF
Safed Musli Premium | Musli Safed | White Musale | Chlorophytum arundinaceum Baker. - 250 Gram
1000 650 35 % OFF
Safed Musli Premium | Musli Safed | White Musale | Chlorophytum arundinaceum Baker. - 1 Kg
4000 2600 35 % OFF
Safed Musli, one of the finest Indian herbs, is a traditional medicinal plant. Its tuberous roots are used to prepare herbal products and Herbal medicines, especially a nutritive tonic used for curing general sexual weakness. It is a rich source of over 25 alkaloids, vitamins, minerals, proteins, carbohydrates, steroid and polysaccharides.
Uses & Benefits of Safed Musli :
- Safed musli is a very popular aphrodisiac agent, with no side effects. It is often prescribed for enhancing male potency and overcoming signs of fatigue. It is particularly used for individuals with low sperm count and low libido.
- It is also regarded as an energy booster in asthmatic conditions. The roots of the herb are also used to strengthen the general immune system of the body.
- The tuber roots of the plant have been used since ancient times, to prepare nutritive tonic for sexual weakness and is used in Ayurvedic medicines even today.
- Safed musli proves useful as a nutritive tonic for both the mother and the fetus, during pregnancy and is also used to replenish the body fluids during the post-partum stage.
- The herb improves the quantity and flow of breast milk, in feeding mothers.
- It has many health promotional benefits. It is used to control and prevent obesity and its side effects.
- The activities of vitamin C and antioxidant enzymes are also enhanced by the use of this plant species.
- Research has indicated that the plant species is used for curing diabetes and arthritic conditions.
- Safed musli is also beneficial in the treatment of natal and postnatal problems.
- Its regular use causes increase in the level of High Density Lipoprotein (HDL or good cholesterol) and decrease in the plasma and hepatic lipid profiles.
- Apart from rejuvenating the reproductive system, the herb prevents premature ejaculation and is also used in chronic leucorrhoea.
Recommended Dosage : 5 to 10 g powder.
The information is for educational purposes only. This information has not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This information is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.