Panwar | Punwad | Cassia Tora Seeds
Scientific name: Cassia tora | Sanskrit: Edagaja, Dadrughna, Chakramarda, Chakramardah | Assamese: Kulb | Bengali: Chavuka, Chakunda, Panevar, Chakunda/ Chakoda beeja | English: Ring Worm Plant, Fetid Cassia, Fetid Senna, Sickle Senna, Wild Senna | ... Read More
Panwar | Punwad | Cassia Tora Seeds - 500 Gram
300 250 17 % OFF
Panwar | Punwad | Cassia Tora Seeds - 100 Gram
60 50 17 % OFF
Panwar | Punwad | Cassia Tora Seeds - 250 Gram
150 125 17 % OFF
Panwar | Punwad | Cassia Tora Seeds - 1 Kg
600 500 17 % OFF
- The seeds are used as coffee substitute.
- They have significant antioxidant properties.
- They protect the liver from damage.
- They are used to treat herpes, diseases of eyes and to heal infected sores.
- They have hypotensive action and used to lower blood pressure.
- The seeds intake gives relief in constipation.
- The intake of roasted seeds helps in headache.
- Externally, the seeds are mashed in vinegar or alcohol and applied on eczema. Or the seed paste with turmeric and mustard oil is applied topically.
- In medicine preparation, the gum obtained from seeds are used as emulsifying and binding agent.
The information is for educational purposes only. This information has not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This information is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.