Nakhuna pods are resolvent, carminative, deobstruent, emollient, tonic and pain reliver.
- Internally it is used in gastric disturbances and flatulent abdomen,hepatosplenomegaly and metritis.
- It is also used in paralysis.
- Externally,it is applied as fomentation or poultice rheumatic pains,coliclky pains,piles and uterine troubles.
- Its decoction is used in enemas as astrigent,emollient and tonic to strengthen the intestines.
- It is resolvent,attenuant,visceral tonic and maturative for inflammation.
- It is useful in secretory ulcers and otitis.
- On external application,it relieves earache and reduces anal and testicular swellings.
The information is for educational purposes only. This information has not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This information is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.