- Ayurvedic Herbs
- Raw Herbs
- Nagkesar (Red) | Mesua ferrea Linn.
Nagkesar (Red) | Mesua ferrea Linn.
Arabic Name : Narekaisar | Bengali Name : Nageshvar, Nagesar | Chinese Name : Thiet lucmoc | English Name : Iron Wood Tree, Indian Rose Chestnut | French Name : Mesua Naghas | German Name : Eisenholz | Gujarati Name : Nagkesar, Sachunagkeshar, ... Read More
Nagkesar (Red) | Mesua ferrea Linn. - 1 Kg
2000 1700 15 % OFF
Nagkesar (Red) | Mesua ferrea Linn. - 100 Gram
200 170 15 % OFF
Nagkesar (Red) | Mesua ferrea Linn. - 250 Gram
500 425 15 % OFF
Nagkesar (Red) | Mesua ferrea Linn. - 500 Gram
1000 850 15 % OFF
Nagkesar, Messua ferrea is a drug of choice for the problems with the slow digestion and it helps to get rid of the Ama deposited in the digestive system.
Nagkesar is a herb of choice for natural cure of bleeding piles, when taken with the buttermilk. Nagkesar also works as a hemostatic herb- which reduces the excessive bleeding from the body, so Nagkesar is proficiently used in the conditions like heavy menstrual flow and even in a small condition of bleeding gums.
- Nagkesar has brain tonic it is useful in brain debility and hysteria.
- Nagkesar is used in anorexia, distaste, dyspepsia, emesis, worms
- Nagkesar acts as a haemostatic in bleeding piles, dysentery and menorrhagia It should be given as a single drug.
- Nagkesar is used in cough induced by kapha, dyspnoea and hiccoughs as it alleviates kapha.
- Nagkesar is used as a aphrodisiac
- Nagkesar has Diuretic, hence useful in retention of urine.
- Nagkesar is used in skin disorder, erysipelas.
- Nagkesar is beneficial to treat chronic fever and excessive thrist.
- Nagkesar is used to relieve pain in throat and head region.
- Oil is used to treat skin diseases and its local application is also recommended in rheumatism.
Recommended Dosage : 1 to 3 g powder of dried stamens.
The information is for educational purposes only. This information has not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This information is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.