Manjistha | Majeeth | Rubia cordifolia Linn.
Arabic Name : Arook Ahmer, Fuvvaj | Bengali Name : Manjistha, Manjith | Chinese Name : Qian cao gen | English Name : Indian Madder | French Name : Garance de lInde | German Name : Ostasiatischer Krapp | Gujarati Name : Manjitha | Hindi Name : ... Read More
Manjistha | Majeeth | Rubia cordifolia Linn. - 500 Gram
750 550 27 % OFF
Manjistha | Majeeth | Rubia cordifolia Linn. - 100 Gram
150 110 27 % OFF
Manjistha | Majeeth | Rubia cordifolia Linn. - 250 Gram
375 275 27 % OFF
Manjistha | Majeeth | Rubia cordifolia Linn. - 1 Kg
1500 1100 27 % OFF
Manjistha also pronounced Manjishtha is a pure herb that has been used in Ayurvedic medicine as a blood purifier. It helps to remove toxins from the blood and bolster the body’s immune system. It is especially useful when detoxification of the liver and other organs is undertaken as it removes the toxins that are released and helps reduce toxic reactions.Due to its blood cleansing properties, Manjistha is useful in various skin conditions and also aids normal menstruation. Manjistha is also considered useful in maintaining normal blood pressure and smooth blood flow.
Benefits of Manjishtha :
- Manjistha helps in blood purification and cleansing of the lymphatic system
- Manjistha helps improve skin health. It helps to heal damaged skin tissue and clears dark spots.
- Manjistha can also be used as a face pack in combination with other herbs like turmeric, sandalwood powder and orange peel
- Manjistha helps maintaining normal blood pressure and blood circulation
- Manjistha helps in normal menstruation
- Manjistha supports health of the urinary tract
- Manjistha helps in detoxification and removes toxins releases in the blood when the liver, pancreas or other organs undergo detoxification
- Manjistha helps to maintain healthy gums
Recommended Dosage : 3 to 5 g powder of dried root.
The information is for educational purposes only. This information has not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This information is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.