- Ayurvedic Herbs
- Raw Herbs
- Mainphal | Emetic Nut | Jauzulaki | Catunaregam spinosa
Mainphal | Emetic Nut | Jauzulaki | Catunaregam spinosa
Arabic: Jauzulaki, Ji jul kai | Assamese: Behmona, Gurol, Mona | Bengali: Karhar, Mainphal, Mayanaphala | English: Common emetic, Emetic nut, Karegida, Mountain Pomegranate | Hindi: Mainphal | Kashmiri: Madanfal | Kannada: Kaarekaayi gida, Maggaare, ... Read More
Mainphal | Emetic Nut | Jauzulaki | Catunaregam spinosa - 250 Gram
250 180 28 % OFF
Mainphal | Emetic Nut | Jauzulaki | Catunaregam spinosa - 100 Gram
100 72 28 % OFF
Mainphal | Emetic Nut | Jauzulaki | Catunaregam spinosa - 500 Gram
500 360 28 % OFF
Mainphal | Emetic Nut | Jauzulaki | Catunaregam spinosa - 1 Kg
1000 720 28 % OFF
Traditional uses and benefits of Emetic Nut
- Extracts of the barks of cassia fistula and this tree is mixed with small chilies and the juice is taken to cure vomiting and diarrhea.
- Leaves are used to prepare medicine for fever.
- Roots mixed with oil are applied for relief from body pains.
- The herb possesses anti-bacterial activity and is used against various bacterial infections.
- It is used in treatment of asthma, rhinitis, and cold.
- It is very effective to reduce the inflammation and helpful in the treatment of edema, rheumatism.
- It has pain killer action. It is used in stomach pain.
- It enhances the immunity of body and offers energy to fight against various infections.
- It is one of the powerful medicines used for emesis. It is used in emesis therapy in Ayurveda. It is used in various poisonous cases.
- It is used in treatment of skin diseases, ulcers, flatulence and coeliac disease.
- It also helps to reduce the cholesterol level.
- Pasted emetic nut is very useful in treating inflammatic disorders and abscesses.
- Emetic nut is the best herb for induce vomiting and helps to relieve kaph and pitta disorders.
- Powder of emetic nut put in warm water mix honey and sendha namak and drink empty stomach.
- Emetic nut is a cough expectorant herb and beneficial for curing respiratory troubles like cold, cough and asthma.
- Emetic nut is a blood purifier and useful in skin diseases.
- Fruit is beneficial useful in menstrual problems like amenorrhea and dysmenorrhea and others.
- The fruit is useful in cases of acute bronchitis and asthma.
- The fruit is applied externally in fever.
- Bark is used internally and externally as an anodyne in the treatment of rheumatism and to relieve the pain of bruises and bone aches during fevers.
- In Indo-China, powdered and roasted fruits (without seeds) are used externally to treat ulcers.
- Bark is used internally against diarrhea and dysentery and to regulate menses.
- Plant is used there in traditional medicine to treat bronchitis, asthma, leucoderma and diseases of the brain, and the fruit pulp for poulticing sores.
- Infusion is administered orally as an emetic and to relieve fever, nausea, general coughs, toothache, and pains during pregnancy, dizziness, menorrhagia, depressed fontanelle, snakebites and gonorrhea.
- Fruit is used in calico-printing, and in dyeing as a color intensifier.
- Bark is used as a dye.
- Fruits are used by Hindus at the time of marriage ceremonies.
- In Indo-China, it is often planted in fences.
- Wood is commonly used in India as fuel wood.
The information is for educational purposes only. This information has not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This information is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.