Maida Lakdi | Litsea glutinosa
Botanical Name: Litsea glutinosa | English Name: Common Tallow Laurel | Hindi Name: Maida Lakdi, Chandana | Tamil Name: Ama, Elambiragi, Elumburukki, | Telugu Name: Kanugu Nalike, Kanujunalike
Maida Lakdi | Litsea glutinosa - 500 Gram
400 300 25 % OFF
Maida Lakdi | Litsea glutinosa - 100 Gram
80 60 25 % OFF
Maida Lakdi | Litsea glutinosa - 250 Gram
200 150 25 % OFF
Maida Lakdi | Litsea glutinosa - 1 Kg
800 600 25 % OFF
Indian Laurel also known as Litsea glutinosa or maida lakdi can be used in the formulation of medicines for various diseases like for burns, inflammation, arthritis, diarrhea, nausea, swelling, wounds, stomach ache, insomnia, impotence, dandruff, .
Uses of Maida Lakdi:
- It is used for digestive disorders, dysentery, vomiting.
- It relieves from Intestinal diseases and external bleeding.
- The powdered bark of the plant, known as jiggat, may be used as an adhesive paste inincense stick.
- It is also used as a styptic dressing for wounds.
- The use of Indian Laurel as an effective anti-fungal.
How to use Internally:
The decoction of the bark of Medasaka is consumed in a dose of 15-20 ml to treat diarrhea and bleeding piles.
The information is for educational purposes only. This information has not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This information is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.