Kishmish | Raisins (Afghan Long Premium)
Afghan Raisins (Kishmish) are one of the most nutritious dried fruits in the world, which are cholesterol-free, low in sodium and totally fat-free.
Kishmish | Raisins (Afghan Long Premium) - 500 Gram
700 520 26 % OFF
Kishmish | Raisins (Afghan Long Premium) - 250 Gram
350 260 26 % OFF
Kishmish | Raisins (Afghan Long Premium) - 1 Kg
1400 1040 26 % OFF
Afghan Raisins are dried sweet grapes which are procured from the fresh farms of Afghanistan. While the colors of raisins vary, these are generally a deep brown color. Having about 78 per cent fructose, raisins are a convenient, high energy low fat snack. They are high in calories and are suggested by dietitians for gaining weight. They are known to be an effective cure for anemia, constipation, and acidosis. Like other dried fruits, raisins are available throughout the year. Raisins also help to fight dental problems such as cavities, gum diseases etc., as they contain oleanolic acid that helps kill the bacteria present in the plaque. Raisins are highly recommended better digestion, developing kids, Weight watchers, and especially for Women's health.
- They provide many necessary vitamins and minerals, including iron, potassium, calcium and certain B vitamins.
- Raisins are a good source of fiber and rich in antioxidants.
- Raisins are 70% pure fructose (a natural form of sugar) which is easily digested for quick energy.
- Green raisins are rich and sweet in taste.
- These finest quality raisins are perfect for adding to oats, baking, smoothies and more.
- Combine these raisins with your favorite nuts and seeds to make a DIY trail mix.