Kachur | White Turmeric | Curcuma Zedoaria Rosc
Sanskrit: Krachura, Sati, Shati | Hindi: Gandamatsi | Bengali: Sutha | Danish: Zedoar. | Dutch: Zedoar, Zedoarwortel, Maagwortel | English: Setwall, White turmeric, Zedoary turmeric, Zedoary. | German: Zedoarwurzel, Zitwer, Zittwer Kurkume. | Hindi: ... Read More
Kachur | White Turmeric | Curcuma Zedoaria Rosc - 500 Gram
600 350 42 % OFF
Kachur | White Turmeric | Curcuma Zedoaria Rosc - 100 Gram
120 70 42 % OFF
Kachur | White Turmeric | Curcuma Zedoaria Rosc - 250 Gram
300 175 42 % OFF
Kachur | White Turmeric | Curcuma Zedoaria Rosc - 1 Kg
1200 700 42 % OFF
Kachur (Curcuma zedoaria) is a perennial herb and its dried rhizomes are used for their medicinal properties.
- It may increase appetite.
- It may be useful as a laxative (laxative).
- It can be used as an antioxidant.
- It is beneficial to treat fever, colds, bloating, etc.
- It purifies blood and acts as a body stimulant.
- It treats respiratory disorders, acts as an aphrodisiac, and tones up the uterus.
- It is used to treat urinary tract infections and urine-related disorders.
- In its powdered form, it helps regulate menstruation.
- It helps to normalizes body temperature, improves liver condition, and improves digestion.
- It is used to prevent stress ulceration and acts as a gastro-intestinal stimulant in flatulent colic.
- It helps treat cough, vomiting, colic, and dyspepsia.
- It is used to make cosmetics, perfumes, bitters, stomach essences, and liquors.
- It is used as anti-venom for Indian Cobra bites
- In Indonesia, it is ground to a powder and added to curry pastes.
- In India, it tends to be used fresh or in pickling.
- The essential oil produced from the dried roots of Curcuma zedoaria is used in perfumery and soap fabrication, as well as an ingredient in bitter tonics.
- Zedoary roots were extensively exported to Europe where the oil was extracted by steam distillation and used to provide fragrance to perfumes, soaps, oils etc.
The information is for educational purposes only. This information has not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This information is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.