- Ayurvedic Herbs
- Raw Herbs
- Inderjau Meetha | Inerjo Meetha | Inderjo Shirin | Wrightia Tinctoria
Inderjau Meetha | Inerjo Meetha | Inderjo Shirin | Wrightia Tinctoria
Hindi: Dudhi, Mitaindarjau Kapar | English: Ivory wood, Sweet Indrajao, Pala indigo plant | Marathi: Kalakuda | Kannada: Kodamurki | Malayalam: Aiyappala, Dandappala, Vettupala | Tamil: Veppalai | Telugu: Amkuda | Sanskrit: Stri Kutaja, Svetakutaja, ... Read More
Inderjau Meetha | Inerjo Meetha | Inderjo Shirin | Wrightia Tinctoria - 500 Gram
450 350 22 % OFF
Inderjau Meetha | Inerjo Meetha | Inderjo Shirin | Wrightia Tinctoria - 100 Gram
90 70 22 % OFF
Inderjau Meetha | Inerjo Meetha | Inderjo Shirin | Wrightia Tinctoria - 250 Gram
225 175 22 % OFF
Inderjau Meetha | Inerjo Meetha | Inderjo Shirin | Wrightia Tinctoria - 1 Kg
900 700 22 % OFF
Inderjau plant is a wild plant. Its plant is 5-10 feet high. Its leaves are long like almond leaves. These leaves are used very much in Konkan of Maharashtra. Its floral curry is made. There are legumes, which are thin and long, these beans are also made of greens and pickles. Seeds like barley from inside the beans . It is called Indrajoo. It is harmful for people with headache and general nature. Coriander is added to remove its flaws . We can also compare it to nutmeg . Its flowers are bitter too. A dish of theirs is also made. Indrajo tree has two castes and these two are different.
Surprising benefits of Svetakutaja (Wrightia tinctoria)
- Oil: The oil prepared from this medicinal plant is highly beneficial for dandruff and skin problems. It is worldwide famous for its medicinal benefits.
- Skin Glowing: The formulation of this plant helps in a reduction in the severity of the skin diseases, disappearance of lesions, reduction in surface area of skin, scaling, etc. thus makes the skin glow and smooth.
- Psoriasis: When coconut oil is mixed with crushed fresh leaves of Svetakutaja and kept the same in sunlight throughout the day, is useful for external application in psoriasis.
- Fever: The decoction prepared with the leaves and bark of this plant is useful in curing fever, diarrhea, abdominal pain, etc.
- Hair Fall: It has good effects to pacify the vitiated tridoshas. The medicinal plant is having anti-inflammatory and anti-dandruff properties, thus good for the health of hair.
- Vigor: If you want to develop your vigor and vitality, the sweets made of baked seeds of this medicinal herb is beneficial to improve vigor.
- Kidney Stone: The decoction prepared with the bark powder of Wrightia tinctoria is an effective remedy for kidney stones.
- Piles: Its bark is anti-dysenteric and anti-dropsical. Also used in treating piles.
- Bilious troubles: The formulation prepared from its bark and seed is used in flatulence and bilious troubles.
- Aphrodisiac: The plant parts have the power to stimulate sexual desire.
The information is for educational purposes only. This information has not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This information is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.