- Ayurvedic Herbs
- Raw Herbs
- Inderjau Kadwa | Inderjo Karwa | Inderjo Talkh | Holarrhena Antidysenterica
Inderjau Kadwa | Inderjo Karwa | Inderjo Talkh | Holarrhena Antidysenterica
Bitter oleander, cavessi bark, common holarrhena, coneru, conessi bark, dysentery rose bay, easter tree, ivory tree, kurchi bark, Tellicherry bark, karva indrajau, kurchi, kutaja, inderjau,indarjau, inder jau, Indar jau, dhulkari, dudkhuri, kurchi, ... Read More
Inderjau Kadwa | Inderjo Karwa | Inderjo Talkh | Holarrhena Antidysenterica - 100 Gram
102 80 22 % OFF
Inderjau Kadwa | Inderjo Karwa | Inderjo Talkh | Holarrhena Antidysenterica - 250 Gram
255 200 22 % OFF
Inderjau Kadwa | Inderjo Karwa | Inderjo Talkh | Holarrhena Antidysenterica - 500 Gram
510 400 22 % OFF
Inderjau Kadwa | Inderjo Karwa | Inderjo Talkh | Holarrhena Antidysenterica - 1 Kg
1020 800 22 % OFF
Indrajav Karwa is an Ayurvedic herb used to control diabetic level in sugar patients. There are two types of Indrajau available: Sweet and Bitter. Indrajau karwa is bitter in taste and is usually used in treating hyper sugar level.
Benefits Of Indrajav:
- The bark of bitter oleander has astringent, anti-dysenteric, anthelmintic, stomachic, febrifugal and tonic properties.
- The herb is used in the treatment of amebic dysentery and diarrhea.
- The seeds are used in curing fever and cold. Their powder is used in dressing the oozing wounds.
- The decoction of the skin of the herb is used to clean wounds and promote healing.
- The paste of the skin of bitter oleander is applied on boils.
- The herb is helpful in augmenting digestion and appetite.
- It works well in ano-rectal problems, like proctitis, painful defecation, retal swellings, etc.
- Because of its styptic property, bitter oleander assists in arresting the bleeding piles.
- The skin of bitter oleander bark, when grated in cow’s milk, helps in treating painful, difficult micturition and urinary stones.
- The seed powder proves to be a household remedy for intestinal worm infections in children.
- The plant is used in the Ayurvedic preparation known as "Kutajarishta".
- In case of skin troubles, the bark of bitter oleander is mixed with cow urine. It is then applied on the affected parts.
- The herb has proven to be useful in treating rheumatoid arthritis and even osteoporosis.
The information is for educational purposes only. This information has not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This information is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.