- Ayurvedic Herbs
- Raw Herbs
- Harad | Halela | Harad Pili | Terminalia chebula Retz.
Harad | Halela | Harad Pili | Terminalia chebula Retz.
Click Here For Bulk Enquiry
Arabic Name : Haleelaj, Ahleelaj, Ihleelaj | Bengali Name : Haritaki, Hora | Chinese Name : He zi | English Name : Chebulic Myrobalan | German Name : Chebulische Myrobalane | Gujarati Name : Hirdo, Himaja, Pilo-Harda, Hardo | Hindi Name ... Read More
Harad | Halela | Harad Pili | Terminalia chebula Retz. - 250 Gram
150 100 33 % OFF
Harad | Halela | Harad Pili | Terminalia chebula Retz. - 100 Gram
60 40 33 % OFF
Harad | Halela | Harad Pili | Terminalia chebula Retz. - 500 Gram
300 200 33 % OFF
Harad | Halela | Harad Pili | Terminalia chebula Retz. - 1 Kg
600 400 33 % OFF
Halela would be extremely useful for your chronic acidity problem. These are matchless in revitalizing healthy digestive system and could successfully get you relief from acidity. These herbal products are purely natural, completely free of any side effects, and extremely easy to use.
Benefits of Halela :
- The herb Haritaki (Halela) has following health benefits – Important Health Benefits of Haritaki
The herb has rejuvenative, laxative, astringent, purgative and dry properties.
- Paste made from the herb is effective in healing process of the wounds and ulcers. It also reduces swelling and acts as a cleanser.
- The herb relieves the eyelids in conjunctivitis.
- Regular gargling with the herb’s decoction helps in oral ulcers, sore throat and stomatitis.
- It acts as an active astringent and relieves bleeding and loose gums and also gums ulceration.
- It is also the main ingredient in Triphala, which is used to treat bleeding gums, hair wash and cleaning tooth in pyorrhea.
- Several gastrointestinal ailments such as ascites, tumors, enlargement of liver-spleen, piles, colitis and intestinal worms can be treated.
- The herb is a memory enhancer and is salutary in urinary stones and dysuria.
- The herb is effective in digestion and improves appetite.
- The herb has astringent and anti-inflammatory properties, it is beneficial in vaginal discharges such as leucorrhea and urethral discharges such as spermatorrhea.
Recommended Dosage : 3 to 6 g powder of dried mature fruits.
The information is for educational purposes only. This information has not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This information is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.