Gul Halda | Halda ka phool | Gule Halda | Terminalia chebula Retz.
Arabic Name : Haleelaj, Ahleelaj, Ihleelaj | Bengali Name : Haritaki, Hora | Chinese Name : He zi | English Name : Chebulic Myrobalan | French Name : Bad amier Chebule, Myrobalan chébule | German Name : Chebulische Myrobalane | Gujarati Name : ... Read More
Gul Halda | Halda ka phool | Gule Halda | Terminalia chebula Retz. - 100 Gram
140 90 36 % OFF
Gul Halda | Halda ka phool | Gule Halda | Terminalia chebula Retz. - 250 Gram
350 225 36 % OFF
Gul Halda | Halda ka phool | Gule Halda | Terminalia chebula Retz. - 500 Gram
700 450 36 % OFF
Gul Halda | Halda ka phool | Gule Halda | Terminalia chebula Retz. - 1 Kg
1400 900 36 % OFF
Halela would be extremely useful for your chronic acidity problem.
These are matchless in revitalizing healthy digestive system and could successfully get you relief from acidity. These herbal products are purely natural, completely free of any side effects, and extremely easy to use.
Benefits of Halela :
- The herb has rejuvenative, laxative, astringent, purgative and dry properties.
- Paste made from the herb is effective in healing process of the wounds and ulcers. It also reduces swelling and acts as a cleanser.
- The herb relieves the eyelids in conjunctivitis.
- Regular gargling with the herb’s decoction helps in oral ulcers, sore throat and stomatitis.
- It acts as an active astringent and relieves bleeding and loose gums and also gums ulceration.
- It is also the main ingredient in Triphala, which is used to treat bleeding gums, hair wash and cleaning tooth in pyorrhea.
- Several gastrointestinal ailments such as ascites, tumors, enlargement of liver-spleen, piles, colitis and intestinal worms can be treated.
- The herb is a memory enhancer and is salutary in urinary stones and dysuria.
- The herb is effective in digestion and improves appetite.
- The herb has astringent and anti-inflammatory properties, it is beneficial in vaginal discharges such as leucorrhea and urethral discharges such as spermatorrhea.
Recommended Dosage : 3 to 6 g powder of dried mature fruits.
The information is for educational purposes only. This information has not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This information is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.