- Ayurvedic Herbs
- Gums & Resins
- Gond Sohjana | Moringa Gum | Moringa Oleifera
Gond Sohjana | Moringa Gum | Moringa Oleifera
Sajina, Sehjan, Moringai, Arango, Marango, Clarifier tree, Malunggay, Jacinto, Kelor tree, Chinto Borrego, Arbol de las Perlas, Ben Aile
Gond Sohjana | Moringa Gum | Moringa Oleifera - 1 Kg
2000 1500 25 % OFF
Gond Sohjana | Moringa Gum | Moringa Oleifera - 100 Gram
200 150 25 % OFF
Gond Sohjana | Moringa Gum | Moringa Oleifera - 250 Gram
500 375 25 % OFF
Gond Sohjana | Moringa Gum | Moringa Oleifera - 500 Gram
1000 750 25 % OFF
Gum extracted form Moringa barks possess qualities that can do wonders for human health. Not just Moringa gum but all parts of Moringa are used to treat different disorders and that is the reason it is such a considered such a miraculous tree.
- It is beneficial in reducing conditions of swelling and inflammation. Thus it is used in swollen mouth and gum diseases,
- Boosts immune system
- Increases milk production
- Acts as an aphrodisiac to increase libido.
- Antioxidant nature is beneficial in making cosmetics and skincare products.
- Malnutrition is combatable with the great nutritional profile of Moringa and its products.
- As Moringa plant enhances Oestrogen levels, it relieves annoying Menopausal symptoms like hot flushes and sleeping issues related to menopausal hormonal status.
- Skin infection and dandruff is treated with Moringa due to its antibacterial and antifungal powers.
- It was used to treat snakebite in olden times by local application but no evidence is present for its use lately.
- Treats anaemia.
- Controls high blood pressure and high sugar levels.
- Protection from Cancer is also a property but further researches are going on.
The information is for educational purposes only. This information has not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This information is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.