- Spices & Seeds
- Flax Seeds | Alsi Roasted
Flax Seeds | Alsi Roasted
Roasted flaxseed contains Omega 3 fatty acids, which your body cannot produce. Eating roasted flaxseed on a regular basis is a great way to add Omega 3 fatty acids, fiber and protein to your diet.
Flax Seeds | Alsi Roasted - 1 Kg
400 300 25 % OFF
Flax Seeds | Alsi Roasted - 250 Gram
100 75 25 % OFF
Flax Seeds | Alsi Roasted - 500 Gram
200 150 25 % OFF
For centuries, flax seeds have been prized for their health-protective properties. Nowadays, flax seeds are emerging as a “super food” as more scientific research points to their health benefits.
Here are 10 health benefits of flax seeds that are backed by science.
- Flax Seeds Are Loaded With Nutrients
- Flax Seeds Are High in Omega-3 Fats
- Flax Seeds Are a Rich Source of Lignans, Which May Reduce Cancer Risk
- Flax Seeds Are Rich in Dietary Fiber
- Flax Seeds May Improve Cholesterol
- Flax Seeds May Lower Blood Pressure
- They Contain High-Quality Protein
- Flax Seeds May Help Control Blood Sugar
- Flax Seeds Keep Hunger at Bay, Which May Aid Weight Control
- Flax Seeds Can Be a Versatile Ingredient