- Spices & Seeds
- Black Cardamom | Badi Elaichi
Black Cardamom | Badi Elaichi
Black cardamom or hill cardamom is the most popular species among these two. It is widely used in cooking for its unique taste and powerful flavor.
Black Cardamom | Badi Elaichi - 1 Kg
2200 1500 32 % OFF
Black Cardamom | Badi Elaichi - 100 Gram
220 150 32 % OFF
Black Cardamom | Badi Elaichi - 250 Gram
550 375 32 % OFF
Black Cardamom | Badi Elaichi - 500 Gram
1100 750 32 % OFF
Black Cardamom is also known as ‘Kali Elaichi’ in Hindi, ‘Nalla Elakulu’ in Telugu, ‘Karupu Elakkai’ in Tamil, ‘Karutta Elakka’ in Malayalam, ‘Kari Elakki’ in Kannada, ‘Badi ilaychi’ in Gujarati, ‘Masalyaci Velci’ in Marathi, and ‘Baro Elaca’ in Bengali. The oil extracted from the seeds of the herb is known as one of the most effective essential oils and is widely used in aromatherapy. From promoting your heath to making your hair shiny, there are a number of ways this spice can be used. In this post, we will discuss about the benefits of black cardamom for health, skin and hair.
Benefits of Black Cardamom for Health
- Gastro-Intestinal Health
- Cardiovascular Health
- Respiratory Health
- Oral Health
- Urinary Health
- Anti-Carcinogenic Properties
- Anesthetic Properties
- Antiseptic and Antibacterial Properties
Benefits of Black Cardamom for Skin
- Black cardamom is full of the antioxidants, vitamin C and the essential mineral potassium.
- Helps you in getting a fairer skin complexion.
- Black cardamom is used as a natural remedy for ‘contact dermatitis’ or skin allergy.
Benefits of Black Cardamom for Hair
- Black cardamom are helpful in providing nourishment to your scalp and hair strands
- Its consumption is also good for preventing irritation and infection on scalp.