Asaroon | Tagar | Valeriana wallichii DC
Arabic Name : Asaaroon | Bengali Name : Asaroon, Tagar Paduka, Asaroon, Mushkbala, Shumeo | English Name : Indian Valerian | French Name : Valériane lndienne | German Name : Indischer Baldrian | Gujarati Name : Tagar Ganthoda | Hindi Name : Tagar, ... Read More
Asaroon | Tagar | Valeriana wallichii DC - 1 Kg
1400 1200 14 % OFF
Asaroon | Tagar | Valeriana wallichii DC - 100 Gram
140 120 14 % OFF
Asaroon | Tagar | Valeriana wallichii DC - 250 Gram
350 300 14 % OFF
Asaroon | Tagar | Valeriana wallichii DC - 500 Gram
700 600 14 % OFF
Asaroon (Tagara) has been traditionally used as a mild relaxant.
Asaroon (Tagara) is an aphrodisiac and diuretic. It helps to treat epilepsy and acts as a cardiac & nervine tonic. It is beneficial in anxiety and helps to cope up with stressfull conditions. Asaroon (Tagara) is specially recommended to treat sleep disorders.
Asaroon (Valeriana wallichi) root stocks are aromatic. They yield aromatic oil, which contains valeric acid. It is a very good relaxant and used in insomnia and sleep disorders.
Benefits of Asaroon :
- Asaroon supports normal sound sleep
- Asaroon relieves occasional sleeplessnes
- Asaroon maintains a healthy sleep pattern
- Asaroon assists with occasional routine restlessness at night
- Asaroon helps to calm down
- Asaroon helps relieve occasional digestive disorders
- Asaroon helps relieve occasional muscle pain and headaches
- Asaroon helps relieve menstrual pain
Recommended Dosage : 2 to 5 g powder of dried rhizome.
The information is for educational purposes only. This information has not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This information is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.