Arjun Chaal | Arjuna Bark | Terminalia arjuna Roxb.
Bengali Name : Arjun Gach | Chinese Name : San guo mu | English Name : Arjuna Myrobalan, White Murdah | German Name : Arjunbaum | Gujarati Name : Arjun | Hindi Name : Arjuna, Koha | Kannada Name : Matri | Latin name : Terminalia arjuna Roxb. | ... Read More
Arjun Chaal | Arjuna Bark | Terminalia arjuna Roxb. - 1 Kg
600 500 17 % OFF
Arjun Chaal | Arjuna Bark | Terminalia arjuna Roxb. - 100 Gram
60 50 17 % OFF
Arjun Chaal | Arjuna Bark | Terminalia arjuna Roxb. - 250 Gram
150 125 17 % OFF
Arjun Chaal | Arjuna Bark | Terminalia arjuna Roxb. - 500 Gram
300 250 17 % OFF
The bark of Arjun tree is researched as an anti-ischemic and cardio protective agent useful in hypertension and ischemic heart disease.
A unique herb that helps maintains a healthy heart and reduces the effects of stress and nervousness. Arjun promotes effective cardiac functioning and regulates blood pressure. It improves the blood circulation to the heart and also tones the heart.
Benefits of Arjun :
- Arjun relieves hypertension (High blood pressure).
- Arjun reduces the effects of stress and nervousness on the heart.
- Arjun possesses diuretic and a general tonic outcome in cases of liver cirrhosis.
- Arjuna or Arjun has prostaglandin enhancing and coronary threat modulating properties.
- Arjun promotes effective cardiac performance by regulating blood pressure and cholesterol levels.
- Arjun lowers beta-lipoprotein lipids and the revival of High Density Lipoprotein mechanism in hyperlipidemia.
- Arjun enhances the taking away of cholesterol by accelerating the turnover of LDL or low density lipoprotein cholesterol in the liver.
Recommended Dosage : 3 to 6 g powder of bark.
The information is for educational purposes only. This information has not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This information is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.