Amla Dry | Indian Gooseberry | Emblica officinalis Gaertn.
Arabic Name : Amlaj | Bengali Name : Amla, Dhatri, Amloki | English Name : Indian Gooseberry | French Name : Phyllanthe Emblic | German Name : Indische Stachelbeere | Gujarati Name : Ambala, Amala | Hindi Name : Amla, Aoula | Kannada Name : ... Read More
Amla Dry | Indian Gooseberry | Emblica officinalis Gaertn. - 250 Gram
Only 9 Units are left.
225 100 56 % OFF
Amla Dry | Indian Gooseberry | Emblica officinalis Gaertn. - 100 Gram
Only 8 Units are left.
90 40 56 % OFF
Amla Dry | Indian Gooseberry | Emblica officinalis Gaertn. - 500 Gram
Only 9 Units are left.
450 200 56 % OFF
Amla Dry | Indian Gooseberry | Emblica officinalis Gaertn. - 1 Kg
Only 10 Units are left.
900 400 56 % OFF
Amla is an extensively used herb in making herbal medicines.
Amla is supposed to rejuvenate all the organ systems of the body, provide strength and wellness. According to ayurvedic experts regular usage of amla will make our live more then 100 years like a youth. Amla keeps us away from all the diseases by boosting our immune system. It is known as Emblica officinalis in biological terms and amlaki in Sanskrit language. It is the richest natural source of vitamin C.
Health Benefits of Amla :
- It is very helpful in skin diseases.
- It promotes glow on skin and delays wrinkles or loosening of skin.
- It stimulates hair follicles thus promoting hair growth and also improves texture of the hair.
- It prevents premature graying of hairs and dandruff.
- It act as natural hair conditioner and provides good nourishment and also helps in normalizing blood supply
- It acts as an effective natural cure for indigestion, acidity, constipation, gastric troubles, and flatulence.
- It is helpful in improving liver function.
- It helps in lowering cholesterol and blood sugar level.
- It has very good results in chronic cough, child hood and allergic asthma and tuberculosis.
- It provides nourishment to the nerves and is helpful in paralytic conditions.
- It also works as brain tonic and helps to alertness and memory.
- It helps in improving quality of sperms due to its madhur (sweet) vipaka property.
- It also acts as anti-inflammatory agent thereby suppresses pain and swelling.
- It finds great application in improving eyesight.
- It also improves general health weakness and makes our body’s immune system strong therefore help to fight diseases.
The information is for educational purposes only. This information has not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This information is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.