Amaltas Gooda | Cassia Fistula Pulp | Cassia Fistula Pulp
Kritamala, Vyadhighata, Shampaka, Shamyaka, Nrpadruma, Kritamalaka, Rajavriksha, Sondaalee, Sonaalu, Indian Laburnum, Purging Fistula, Pudding pipe tree, Garmaalo, Amaltaas, Girimaal, Kakke, Kakkemar, Konna, Baahvaa, Sunaari, Kaniyaar, Girdnalee, ... Read More
Amaltas Gooda | Cassia Fistula Pulp | Cassia Fistula Pulp - 1 Kg
1200 700 42 % OFF
Amaltas Gooda | Cassia Fistula Pulp | Cassia Fistula Pulp - 100 Gram
120 70 42 % OFF
Amaltas Gooda | Cassia Fistula Pulp | Cassia Fistula Pulp - 250 Gram
300 175 42 % OFF
Amaltas Gooda | Cassia Fistula Pulp | Cassia Fistula Pulp - 500 Gram
600 350 42 % OFF
Golden rain tree is commonly known as Amaltas and Cassia Fistula. It is native to India and Pakistan, in fact, to the tropical countries of Southeast Asia. It is the national tree of Thailand and its flower is the national flower of Thailand. Its wood is hard, durable and heavy. It is used for making cabinets, inlay work, temple drums, fence posts, agricultural implements and also in construction of houses, bridges etc. The pulp from the fruit pods is used to flavor tobacco. The flowers are used to decorate hair. All parts of the tree are used in traditional medicine and also in Ayurvedic medicine.
- The tree has anti-diabetic, anti-fertility, anti-tumor, hepatoprotective, cholesterol lowering, astringent, febrifuge, purgative, anti-inflammatory, antioxidant, antibacterial, antiviral, analgesic, tonic, anti-dysenteric properties.
- Reduces fever, cold, swelling of throat, asthma symptoms.
- Is benefits in constipation. It has a gentle laxative action and can be used in children and elderly alike.
- Amaltas subsides gas, flatulence and acidity.
- It reduces colic pain.
- It eases the discomfort of piles, stops bleeding from different parts of the body.
- It benefits in heart disease.
- It cleanses the blood and eradicates skin problems like itching, inflammation and suppuration.
- It also alleviates symptoms and pain of arthritis, gout, nervous system diseases, eczema, ringworm and leprosy.
- It is used for treating alopecia areata or baldness. It is also very effective for loss of hairs from eyebrows and beard.
- It is rich in Vitamin-k, calcium, minerals, iron and manganese.
The information is for educational purposes only. This information has not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This information is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.