- Dry Fruits & Nuts
- Dry Fruits
- Walnuts | Akhrot
- Walnuts | Akhrot (Californian Premium Quarters)
Walnuts | Akhrot (Californian Premium Quarters)
Sun-ripened, crunchy and packed with healthy Omega-3 fatty acids – California walnuts are delicious, nutritious powerhouses.
Walnuts | Akhrot (Californian Premium Quarters) - 250 Gram
500 320 36 % OFF
Walnuts | Akhrot (Californian Premium Quarters) - 500 Gram
1000 640 36 % OFF
Walnuts | Akhrot (Californian Premium Quarters) - 1 Kg
2000 1280 36 % OFF
Walnuts are an exceptionally nutritious nut. They have higher antioxidant activity and significantly healthier omega-3 fats than any other common nut.
This rich nutrient profile contributes to the many health benefits associated with walnuts, such as reduced inflammation and improved heart disease risk factors. It’s likely you’ll keep hearing more about walnuts in the years to come as more studies will research their beneficial health effects. Still, there are plenty of reasons to include them in your diet already today.
Here are 13 science-based health benefits of walnuts.
- Rich in Antioxidants
- Super Plant Source of Omega-3s
- May Decrease Inflammation
- Promotes a Healthy Gut
- May Reduce Risk of Some Cancers
- Supports Weight Control
- May Help Manage Type 2 Diabetes and Lower Your Risk
- May Help Lower Blood Pressure
- Supports Healthy Aging
- Supports Good Brain Function
- Supports Male Reproductive Health
- Improves Blood Fats
- Widely Available and Easy to Add to Your Diet