- Ayurvedic Herbs
- Raw Herbs
- Phitkari Sufed | Patakri Sufed | Alum White
Phitkari Sufed | Patakri Sufed | Alum White
Arabic Name : Shabb, Hajar Ahatees | Bengali Name : Phatkiri | Chinese Name : Ming fan, Bai fan | English Name : Alum | French Name : Alun | German Name : Alaun | Gujarati Name : Phatkari | Hindi Name : Phitkari Lal | Kannada Name : Phatikara | ... Read More
Phitkari Sufed | Patakri Sufed | Alum White - 500 Gram
230 200 13 % OFF
Phitkari Sufed | Patakri Sufed | Alum White - 100 Gram
46 40 13 % OFF
Phitkari Sufed | Patakri Sufed | Alum White - 250 Gram
115 100 13 % OFF
Phitkari Sufed | Patakri Sufed | Alum White - 1 Kg
460 400 13 % OFF
Alum/Phitkari Safaid, Fitkari Safaid also known as Aluminum Potassium Sulfate. has been used since ancient times for it’s many wonderful uses. There are many types of alum, potassium alum is the one which is commonly used. It is found in the form of fine powder or in blocks. Alum is very popularly used around the world for shaving and water purification.
Alum has a lot of medical and health benefits including
- Alum stone is commonly used for after shaving treatment.
- It acts as a natural deodorant for body odor as it has the capability of inhibiting bacterial growth which is responsible for body odor.
- Alum is used to treat minor bleeding resulting from minor cuts and abrasions.
- It is widely used in water purification treatment.
- Alum treat canker sores effectively.
- Alum powder is used for treating pimples, acne marks, acne scars.
- It is really good for tightening the skin and reduce wrinkles.
- Alum is widely used for hair removal. Women in ancient ages used alum for removing unwanted facial hairs like upper lip hair.
- It is good for removing blackheads.
- Using alum powder as deodorant can help to get rid of black underarm problem.
- It is used in making pickles to maintain the crispiness of fruits and vegetables used in the pickles. Alum powder is also used in making baking powders as an acidic component.
- It reduce the dandruff and treat itchy scalp.
- It is good for curing dark circles.
- Alum powder is very useful in treating cracked heels.
- Use of alum is very effective to get rid of hair lice.
- Using alum powder mixed with salt, daily to relieve tooth pain.
- Alum powder mixed with honey benefits in asthma and cough.
The information is for educational purposes only. This information has not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This information is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.