- Ayurvedic Herbs
- Herbal Seeds
- Kanghi Ke Beenj | Khareti Seeds | Indicum Seeds | Ablution Indicum
Kanghi Ke Beenj | Khareti Seeds | Indicum Seeds | Ablution Indicum
Thuththi Vidhai, Indian Mallow, Abutilon Indicum Seeds
Kanghi Ke Beenj | Khareti Seeds | Indicum Seeds | Ablution Indicum - 1 Kg
1200 800 33 % OFF
Kanghi Ke Beenj | Khareti Seeds | Indicum Seeds | Ablution Indicum - 100 Gram
120 80 33 % OFF
Kanghi Ke Beenj | Khareti Seeds | Indicum Seeds | Ablution Indicum - 250 Gram
300 200 33 % OFF
Kanghi Ke Beenj | Khareti Seeds | Indicum Seeds | Ablution Indicum - 500 Gram
600 400 33 % OFF
Abutilon Indicum has many health benefits ranging from elimination of threadworms to colds and fevers.
- Abutilon Indicum benefits also include treating piles and the symptoms of tuberculosis. It is a sweet and cooling herb.
- Its antibacterial properties help to treat all kinds of wounds. Grind the leaves of the herb with a little turmeric and apply on wounds to treat inflammation, pain and infections.
- The seeds are used to help alleviate the symptoms of diarrhea and to rid the body of threadworms. Seeds are crushed and then simmered in water to make a tea. It also cures irritants that can cause diarrhea.
- It has also been used traditionally as a home remedy to treat colds and fever. The part of the plant that is above the ground is simmered to produce an infusion. This is said to relieve the symptoms of colds and fevers when consumed several times each day.
- The whole plant can be boiled down into a decoction to relieve the symptoms of lung ailments, tuberculosis and bronchitis.
- The roots and bark of the plant are diuretic and help in the discharge of urine. It is therefore used in urinary tract infections.
- The juice of the leaves helps to relieve a toothache. An infusion made out of the twigs of the plant are used as a mouthwash for tooth pain.
- Another home remedy for a toothache and tender gums is as follows: Make a decoction by boiling the leaves in water with a little alum. Gargle with this decoction.
- Its health benefits include it's being used as a drug to stimulate intestinal secretions.
- The seeds are a laxative and very effective home remedy for curing piles. Warm a few leaves on a pan and use this as a compress to treat piles.
- A decoction made from the leaves is useful to cure gout, tuberculosis, ulcers, and bleeding disorders.
The information is for educational purposes only. This information has not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This information is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.