- Ayurvedic Herbs
- Raw Herbs
- Bachnag | Nabhi | Aconitum Ferox
Bachnag | Nabhi | Aconitum Ferox
Hindi: Bachnag, Mitha vish, Meeta Telia, Singiya, Vish Dakra, Singi Mohra | Sanskrit: Vatsanbha, Vish, Amrit | Marathi: Buchnag | Bengali: vajnag, vujnag, buchnag | English: Indian Aconite, Monk’s hood | Latin: Aconitum Ferox | Kannada: ... Read More
Bachnag | Nabhi | Aconitum Ferox - 250 Gram
600 450 25 % OFF
Bachnag | Nabhi | Aconitum Ferox - 100 Gram
240 180 25 % OFF
Bachnag | Nabhi | Aconitum Ferox - 500 Gram
1200 900 25 % OFF
Bachnag | Nabhi | Aconitum Ferox - 1 Kg
2400 1800 25 % OFF
It has antipyretic, Diaphoretic, Anti-inflammatory, detoxifier, and diuretic properties. It is the most hot and bitter herb and Ayurveda only recommends it using after purification and still in very low dose.
Parts used:- Roots – These roots (Purified) are processed professionally for use in decoctions, tinctures, and liniments.
Purification process:- Without purification these roots are very toxic a never recommend intake. It can be purified in two ways.
1:- Roots are tied in a cotton cloth and then dip these roots in cow urine for the next 3 days, and these dipped roots are to be exposed in the sunlight daily for 3 days after exposure wash the roots with fresh water and replace the cow urine with a fresh one. And after the third day it is washed dried and preserved.
2:- Boil the aconitum forex in cow`s/goat milk for 3-4 hours. After heating in milk, wash the roots and preserve the roots.
3:-There is also one unpopular method – Boil vatsanbha in Triphala Decoction for 3-4 hours.
By the above methods the Aconitum Ferox roots get purified.
- Aconitum ferox is impactful, harsh and astringent in taste. It goes about as Yogavahi – an impetus for different meds.
- It is rejuvenative, balances Tridosha, particularly Vata and Kapha.
- It improves processing, alleviates chilliness, nutritive and improves quality.
- It is utilized in Ayurvedic treatment of acid reflux, anorexia, spleen issue, gout, hack, asthma.
- It is utilized in the treatment of vision issues, night visual impairment, eye diseases, irritation, otitis, migraine.
- It is helpful to mitigate migraines, sciatica, spinal pain.
- It is utilized as an antitoxin for harming because of rodents, rodents, scorpion and snake nibbles.
The information is for educational purposes only. This information has not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This information is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.